Thursday, June 14, 2007

I love my wife

I don't think I know anyone who works harder than my wife. Not only is she the Charge nurse at her work, she organizes our lives, motivates me, encourages me, cleans up after one of the messiest people in the world, cooks wonderful meals, keeps me from getting fat, makes our home livable. And those are just some of the things she does I don't have the space here to tell you how HOT she is.

Even with all of that on her plate, she has taken on another project. She along with Kara and Lacy are selling handmade sewing projects like aprons, napkins, and bags at the Bentonville Farmers Market. She also has an online store at peaceofthread.etsy.com. I even added a little widget to my blog to highlight some of her items.

I couldn't be prouder.

Tim

1 comment:

Sandy Krout said...

Tell Genessa Sandy Krout says hello!