Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Freedom.....

I went to the doctor today to get my full leg cast removed and to get a new below the knee cast. After the DR looked at the x-rays, he said that it is looking good and that I can go to a boot instead of the new cast.

My leg feels really weird and it is weak, but I glad that I don't have a cast anymore. I still can only put 50% of my weight on it and I am still in crutches for 4 more weeks, but it is a giant leap.

Thank you for all your prayers.

Sorry I don't have time to put the gross looking pictures of my new scrony leg on here but I will get them up.

Tim

5 comments:

Keisha said...

Woo hoo!

Anonymous said...

Praise the Lord!!! I know you are really greatful to be out of that cast. I guess I will see you Sunday. Mamaw called and invited me if your Mom and Dad will let me ride with them I have it made. I have no inkling how to get to their house. (Mamaw and Papaw's of course I know how to get to your Mom's house.) :-)

kellyk said...

oh i bet that feels GREAT. congrats! don't overdo it.

Anonymous said...

Been praying for you two. So glad you are doing better and at least able to lighten your load with your cast. Your poor armpits are going to be sore!! We love you guys

Sandy Krout said...

I saw that you were on crutches Sunday. I'm happy for you.