Thursday, July 20, 2006

Who the heck gets up that early!

Okay, so Tim says that I "need" to post on the blog. I guess that if my name is going to be on here I should write something every once in awhile. So, here you go. I am officially "coblogging".

One of the things that largely defines me (and my mood in particular) is the fact that I get up at 4:15am five days a week. This might sound extremely early to those of you that "sleep in" until 6:30am. You may wonder...How exactly is it possible to function at this time in the morning. The truth is, it really isn't. In fact, I am not even sure that my voice actually works at 4:15am, since my husband is incapable of opening his eyes, let alone talking that early. Not even the dogs will get up with me, our schnauzer chocho just lifts his head slightly when I get out of bed and gives me an "are you out of your mind" look.

Moral of the story: Getting out of bed at 4:15 am could be hazardous to your health. It should only be done when absolutely necessary and is not recommended for daily use.

4 comments:

SABRINA said...

I get that look from both the dog and Josh!

Keisha said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Keisha said...

I didn't realize there was a 4:15 a.m. Are you sure you're not making that up?

Amanda said...

yuck! i am glad i get up at 5:30- 5:45