Saturday, July 08, 2006

Annual Car Cleaning

Today my wife and I decided it was time to clean out my car. I thought this as a worthy event to blog. You may be wondering why, if so you have never seen my car. It is a filthy mess to say the least.

As we cleaned my car I documented some of the things that we found. The list goes like this:

8- rolls of paper towels
3- pairs of shoes
1- large bottle of hand soap
1- 4' florescent light
1- backpack
4- rugs
1- guitar stand
4- bicycle water bottles
150- Christmas light clips
2- pairs of winter gloves
1- metal detector
1- caulk gun
2- phone books
1- extension cord
2- lunch boxes
6- Tupperware containers
1- Tupperware container with moldy mashed tators
1- 2006 calendar
1- wedding invitation
1- Xbox wireless controller receiver
10- paper cups/bottled drinks
1- digital camera box
2- books
1- box concrete screws
2- quarts ammonia
1- ice cream maker
2- empty Go-gert packages
3- empty Capri-sun packages
2- concrete countertop samples
9- wood clamps
2- cargo straps
1- climbers chalk bag and ATC
1- battery powered ice cream scoop
1- box Delta faucet parts
2- bags concrete tint
1- sponge
1- can shellac
1- plywood carrier
1- 50' irrigation tube
1- trowel
1- feather board
8- coupon books
1- luggage strap
1- bike pump
4- insulated coffee cups

So I am a messy person.

Turns out the last time I completely cleaned my car was last August. So I almost made it a full calendar year.

It only took us 2.5 hours to get it clean but I think it will be worth it.

Check out some pictures below.

Shine on,

Tim and Genessa


1 comment:

Allen said...

Man you beat me to the blog thing. I was going to start a blog yesterday on blogspot but I couldn't think of a name.

Allen
p.s. You ARE a messy person.