Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Goals and Such...

I decided to add to the descussion of goals. some of which can be found on Allen's Blog.

These are in no particular order and may or maynot refelct the views of my spouse.

Read at least one book a month
Be dilligent about paying off debt
Love my wife more and more
Be the best husband there is
Love God and know God more
Encourage people more
Find an interior for our bus
Learn to play the harmonica
learn my scales on the guitar and now harmonica
Spend, no, invest time into my marrage in the spirt of Family U


These are some lifetime goals.

Grow a santaclause beard... Read the debate here
Stay in a hotel with a heart shapped bathtub

Thats about all I can muster up right now, I guess that is why you should write them down. I do have some goals that Genessa and I wrote down, but I don't have that with me.

Shine on,
Tim

1 comment:

Keisha said...

OOOH! I agree with Dotti, you must have baby goals!!!!