Friday, April 11, 2008

End of a boycott

I have decided it is time to end one of my boycotts. After 3 years of
no subway I decided it was time to forgive them. So for the last two
nights we have had subway for dinner.

I would like to thank all of my friends who have faithfully joined me
in this boycott. I know that we have made a difference in subways
bottom line. I seriously doubt that they will pull another stunt
like that again. (They lied and said I could buy 5 sandwiches and get the 6th free, when I tried to redeem the card they would not take it.)

I am still boycotting the Braums in Bentonville.

2 comments:

Allen said...

Happy birthday Genessa.

jeffro said...

Genessa's birthday? Dangit. Hello and many happy returns from us as well...

What's the story with Braum's in Bentonville? Glad to know the blockade from Subway's been lifted (do you need permission to use their logo?), as I've been known to use them abroad. It was the one place where not being able to read the menu never mattered...