Thursday, August 03, 2006

Bus of the Day

Here is my latest mind occupier.

http://fayar.craigslist.org/car/185287297.html

Allen found this one for me

And for the techies in the crowd, a random internet thought.

I was told some time ago that I needed to fire internet explorer and start using something called Godzilla. So that's what I have done then I was told that I need to use more "tabs" and less "windows". Well At this point I have done the first but not the second. So now I have multiplied the number of windows open at a time. Right now I have ten windows and a couple of them have tabs, but I can never remember which one is my email so I have to root around till I find it. I miss IE.

Shine on,
Tim

2 comments:

Tim said...

Thanks, i will give it a try

Tim said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.