Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Online Groceries?

Amazon has begun to offer online groceries. Right now you can only get non-perishable items but they are desperate for customers so they are offering good deals. I saw that they are offering $10 off of $50 order. Shipping is free, so it is hard to beat. They don't have a huge selection yet but if I can spend just a few less minutes at the grocery store it would be worth it.

I hope to check it out next time we need groceries.

Go there now

Shine on,
Tim

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i hate going to the grocery store so much. i'm all about this. holla.

Anonymous said...

you need to update this thing playa. you see, i have very little life since i hang out at home all day with a 1 year old, and i depend on blogs to entertain.

catch a ball.

Keisha said...

I agree with Kelly. You guys must update. I don't have an excuse like staying home with a child. I'm just bored all the time and you are not fulfilling your duty to entertain me.

On a different note, did you ever name your bus?

Amanda said...

hey for those who are bored here's some new entertaining blogs www.zetataylor.blogspot.com and www.teacherdave.blogspot.com

Tim, I think you encouraged my husband to buy groceries...
----Old Friends of Genessa and Tim