Thursday, August 24, 2006

To blog or Not to blog

A couple of people have told us that we have not been posting enough here lately. What is a guy to do. If I post without having the perfect topic you are forced to read what ever comes to mind.

So here it goes. The VW show is in Eureka Springs this weekend. And then we are having a staff retreat for Keypoint Church on beaver lake. I just remembered the reason I got on the computer was to get directions but now I am blogging. We still have yet to name our bus, we kind of tried out the name Wendy the other day. someone suggested that we name it after the previous owner which in this case would be Eli, and I really consider our bus more of a female. We are still open to ideas for names. Anyone ever tried the energy drink Monster I am hooked, I had one on Sunday on the way to church, we get to church at 7:30 which is early for me. late for genessa. It had me feeling like a million bucks.

I have been sick some this week and I felt more like $0.50 not the rapper just the plan old $0.50 that wont buy you a coke nor a candy bar. So I tried to compensate with an energy drink it had me upto maybe $1.25.

I am trying to add more hyperlinks to my blogs so that people will know what I talking about when I reference say the urban dictionary, where you can go to find out if a word you are using is of questionable nature. or where you can find out what emo means.

Thats about all that is on my mind right now.

3 comments:

Allen said...

Maybe you should call the bus Ela then it would be similar to Ella keep the names of the women in your life simple. Kind of like the guy who only went out with girls named julie, you know to keep things simple.

Keisha said...

As to your question of when to blog, I say every day. It will give me something to do.

t.newb said...

Nice post. Nice links too. Oh, and I'm freakin envious of your bus. I mean, I live in the center of Hippy-dom.