Wednesday, May 30, 2007

The last year in books

Here is a list of the 23 books that I can remember reading in the last 12 months. It is worth noting that I have started other books and not finished them. So these are the best of about 60 books.

If I could only recommend one on business leadership, right now I would recommend Martha rules(especially for women to read). Only one on Jesus/leadership I would recommend Lead like Jesus. Only one on finance- Total Money makeover. One on marrage, Love and Respect(Although it doesn't make for good small group material). What have you been reading?


Martha's Rules: A Handbook for Success from One of the World's Greatest Entrepreneurs [unabridged]

The Millionaire Mind [abridged]

Getting Things Done [abridged]

The Millionaire Next Door [abridged]

The Hobbit [unabridged]

Thinking For A Change [abridged]

Lead Like Jesus [unabridged]

Secrets of a Passionate Marriage [unabridged]

Permission Marketing [abridged]

How To Become A Great Boss [unabridged]

Developing the Leader Within You [unabridged]

Who Moved My Cheese? [unabridged]

The 21 Irrefutable Laws Of Leadership [abridged]

Developing The Leaders Around You : How to Help Others Reach Their Full Potential [abridged]

Trump:Think Like a Billionaire : Everything You Need to Know About Success, Real Estate, and Life [unabridged]

Unleashing the Ideavirus [abridged]

The Total Money Makeover [abridged]

Every Man's Marriage (Every Woman's Desire) [abridged]

Raving Fans [abridged]

It only takes everything you've got

Do you have the time for success

God's Gravity

Love and Respect

1 comment:

Dotti said...

Wow! That's amazing. Tim is reading. Do you know if/how I could download a few of those to Dad's IPOD for the trip? I can't read from a book when I'm traveling. The consequences are repulsive. I would enjoy listening to a few books. So, did you learn enough for the books to be worth your while?