Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Need for self disclosure

So here are the facts.

I added a counter to my blog to see how many people have visited it, well will visit it. And to make myself feel better, I started it at 7000. It just feels better than zero.

I now have the following accounts:

Myspace
xanga
facebook

Although I just use them to add comments, don't try and find me and "poke me" (I think that is face book I was afraid to try it) because I can hardly remember my user names and passwords much less check for messages.

Sorry for the long Blogs I am against long blogs but somehow sometimes you have to share, even though no one will read it because it is too long.

Shine on,
Tim

3 comments:

kellyk said...

i try to avoid long blogs myself. and as evidenced by comments on my site, people clearly go to see pictures of the boy and not read my ramblings. i used to get plenty of comments B.R.[before rex]....but now that's all they want.

kellyk said...

look at you with your big bad xanga. i'm going to pretend you got that just so you can comment on my site.

t.newb said...

Tim, nice stuff. I am trying to dig really deep on these issues. God called some to sell everything they owned and to give it to less fortunate - I wonder if that will be me. I pray that my family is ready if that happens.

It's hard to compute the hugeness of that idea. God, among laying down our very lives, calls us to give and give generously and without grudges. I'm afraid that living in this United States of Mercedes-Benz I have over looked a great calling of the Lord to give.

Oh, and your Taladega Nights reference made me laugh.