Friday, October 06, 2006

Sleepless in Springdale

So....some of you may also have been wondering how I am getting along in my first time ever sleeping away from my husband. Well, I guess just the fact that I am blogging must say something about the time on my hands.

So, I just have one question .....Ladies, why is it that when our husbands are gone we can't seem to get any sleep? I mean, its just sleeping....right? When he is here it's not like I wake up 8 times and make sure that he is still there. So, why is it any different when he's gone? It's more like I am waking up to make sure that he hasn't magically reappeared while I was sleeping. Just wondering what you think.


One other interesting and pleasant thing I discovered is that I have not talked to my husband on the phone for more than 15 minutes or so at a time since before we were married. So, it was really nice to talk to him on the phone and have him tell me about his entire day. It kind of felt like dating again!

One more point...I noticed that if I lived alone, my house would always be clean and the bed would always be made! However.........I would never have any fun and I would be a REALLY boring person. My husband is my motivator as well as my best friend!

So, what I am trying to say is......3 nights is way too many for the first time and I am ready for him to come home.

3 comments:

Tim said...

I love my wife.

Tim

Keisha said...

It's sort of like trying to sleep without your pillow.

jeffro said...

so it only took a night or two to see that all of Tim's quirks, annoying though they may be when compiled, are what truly makes him great? Heck, I could've told you that, and I don't even want to share a bed with him.

ha. hope that sounded as funny to everyone else as it did in my head... bear in mind that I haven't truly spoken normal English with a live person in weeks...